Reserves/Reference (Library Entrance: Middle Level) Capacity: 1
Need to access a book located in Course Reserves or the Reference Collection? Reserve a time to come and view the book at the library!
- Reservations are limited to Biola students, staff, and faculty.
- Reservation slots are 30 minutes each and are limited to three books at a time.
- Users will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands before using the books. Gloves are recommended, since the material will not be quarantined between uses.
- Photocopying will not be available, but you may take pictures of the text with your mobile device.
- The request form will ask for the permalink for the book, and volume number if applicable. Instructions for finding the permalink are below. If you do not know the volume number you need, check the description in the catalog record. If the description doesn't contain the information necessary to select the volume, check the book page in Amazon to see if a table of contents can be found there in the "Look Inside this Book" feature. If volume is still unknown, please tell us what entries you need to see.
To find the permalink:
1. Open a new tab or window on your computer, leaving this page open.
2. Search for your book in the Library Catalog in the new tab.
3. See list of results.
4. Click the title of the book you're interested in to open the item record for the book. This will have information like title, call number, summary, etc.
5. Click on Get Permanent Link and copy the link in your address bar.
6. Copy the URL in your browser and paste it in the form on the next page.
7. Complete the rest of the form.
Questions? Contact us via Ask Us.