Reserves/Reference (Library Entrance: Middle Level) Capacity: 1
Need to access a book located in Course Reserves or the Reference Collection? Reserve a time to come and view the book at the library!
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and are limited to Biola students, staff, and faculty.
- Reservation slots are 30 minutes each and are limited to three books at a time.
- Users will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands before using the books. Gloves are recommended, since the material will not be quarantined between uses.
- Photocopying will not be available, but you may take pictures of the text with your mobile device.
To find the permalink:
1. Open a new tab or window on your computer, leaving this page open.
2. Search for your book in the Library Catalog in the new tab.
3. See list of results.
4. Click the title of the book you're interested in to open the item record for the book. This will have information like title, call number, summary, etc.
5. Click on Get Permanent Link and copy the link in your address bar.
6. Copy the URL in your browser and paste it in the form on the next page.
7. Complete the rest of the form.
Questions? Contact us via Ask Us.